New Year Update – Market Conditions and Business/Community Impacts
Happy New Year! 2015 was a very successful year for McDermott & Bull, my FIT Practice in retained search, and the community initiatives I support. Here are some highlights:
McDermott & Bull had a banner year in 2015, both in retained search and interim executive services.
As executive search firms are leading indicators of economic health, we hope that this bodes well for 2016.
I’ve been leading my FIT Practice for 13 years, and 2015 was my biggest year yet vis-a-vis the number of searches completed and the revenue generated.
I’d love to help your company, or others you know!
Here are some of the dynamic, values-rich clients that I have been serving:
Great successes were realized in 2015 for all of the causes and groups that I support.
- 2015: A great year culminated with a special 5-year celebration event on November 5th. Check-out the video!
- 2016: Our next event, benefitting Ronald McDonald House of Orange County, will take place on February 17th. You can register here!
- 2015: Successful launch of a special corporate engagement program: Center for Business & Community Partnerships.
- 2016: The annual Spirit of Volunteerism luncheon, the largest non-profit event in Orange County (1100 attendees), is on April 28th. Click here to sponsor or attend.
- 2015: The Center represents the “Voice of Leadership” in Orange County – The Center
- 2016: The 2016 Leadership Awards luncheon will be on May 6th. Nominations and Sponsorship
Jeff Black, Partner, McDermott & Bull Executive Search
Mobile: (714) 356-1949 Office: (949) 529-2672
2 Venture, Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92618
I believe creating relationships that truly fit makes a big difference in the world